Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Drinking Coffee and Watching Airplanes

I made it to Vancouver International Airport with my good friend Becca. We are currently sitting at Gate C46 awaiting our flight to Paris. I want to give a shout out to SeaTac International Airport for being way less confusing than this place. I'm just so pleased to be sitting down at the gate rather than running around the airport at 5:30am trying to find a sole to help us.

After finally purchasing a delicious mocha breve at Starbucks (there is one right at the gate!) I am feeling anxious about tomorrow. I would feel better if I didn't have 70lbs of luggage to drag around once I get off the plane. Regardless of all the inevitable bumps in the road, I am completely excited and ready to go.

OK - time to do nothing productive for the next hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment